Fast Fire Fire Starters
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children and pets
- Highly Flammable
- Do not high while in your hand
- Do not use on hot coals
- Contains Kerosene
- In Case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Store away from direct heat and all sources of ignition.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Fast Fire – 18 Individual Wrapped Fire Starters
Distributed by: Central Dist., Chicago, IL
MADE IN THE UK
FAST, CONVENIENT, ECONOMICAL
BEST FIRE STARTER AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET GUARANTEED
No Lighter Fluid Necessary Burns for 10-14 minutes
18 Individually Wrapped Cubes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Use 1 Fast Fire fire starter to start charcoal.
- Place the Fast Fire compressed fire starter in lower part of the BBQ grill where you will pure the charcoal & light the Fast Fire wrapper.
- Place the Fast Fire chimney starter over the lite fire starter.
- Charcoal briquettes will be ready to use after approximately
- 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully pour the charcoal briquettes into the grill. Metal parts become very hot be sure to use wood handle.
- After pouring the briquettes out of the starter, carefully place the chimney starter on a non-flammable surface.